- Our helpdesk provides quick, easily accessible help and advice;
- The first 30 minutes are free of charge;
- If your question cannot be answered directly, you can arrange a follow-up call to discuss the matter further (the costs of this will be discussed beforehand);
- The date and time of your follow-up call will be confirmed by e-mail;
- You can obviously be assured that IJI employees will treat all information strictly confidentially;
- Procedural documents cannot be submitted at this stage;
- You can derive rights from advice only if you and the IJI have signed an engagement letter;
- You can also e-mail us on email@example.com if you have any short questions for the helpdesk.
We will be pleased to help you.